We envision a safe, healthy, connected community
Arizona Residents - You can receive a dollar for dollar tax credit for your donation, up to $400 per year if you file taxes as a single filer, up to $800 per year if you file jointly with your spouse. This program keeps tax dollars local, improving our beautiful community!
As a community-based health and wellness organization, our main focus areas include healthcare, connection, safety, and support.
If you have a preference on what you would like your donation to support, please let us know!
Community donations like yours have supported a wide range of community benefit, including:
- Purchasing a biliblanket, helping newborns with jaundice avoid hospitalization
- Providing students with sports or kindergarten physicals at no cost
- Providing women with mammogram screenings at no cost
- Improving access to behavioral health services
- Supporting community-based youth sports and recreation activities
- Distributing free car seats for low income parents
- Distributing free dirt bike helmets for our local teenagers
- Hosting community-based events, such as quarterly dental days