Sliding fee discount program
Even if you have insurance, you may be eligible for deeply discounted services on your next visit! Find out more information about this incredible program Here
You and your children may qualify for insurance!
The highly qualified insurance specialists at Creek Valley Health Clinic can help you with paperwork and application process to get you and your family the best insurance possible. Don’t wait for expensive emergency care… get insured today!
Who can qualify for CHIP?
To qualify, a child must be:
- Age 18 or younger (Children up to age 20 may be able to get Medicaid in some cases).
- A pregnant woman of any age can apply for CHIP perinatal services or Medicaid for her unborn child.
- A U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident.
Who can apply for CHIP?
- Any adult who lives more than half the time with an uninsured child may apply. This includes parents, stepparents, grandparents, other relatives, legal guardians, or adult brothers or sisters.
- Anyone age 19 or younger who lives on their own can apply.
- A pregnant woman of any age.